Sales Leader Transformational Business
About the job
While working closely with the executive leadership team, the Sales Leader is responsible for planning, forecasting and the execution of all aspects of revenue generation for the industry solutions team. This position has a primary responsibility for revenue generation along with customer acquisition and expansion strategies pertaining to the industry sales line of business, by:
▪ Building and managing a team of rental sellers and presales pharma specialists.
▪ Achieving annual revenue targets for the rental and pharma businesses.
▪ Engaging with Microsoft to develop demand and create opportunities in large accounts.
▪ Developing and executing sales strategies and tactics using MEDDICC sales methodology or similar.
▪ Developing and maintaining strong relationships with customers and partners.
▪ Networking and prospecting (across the vertical, relevant groups and associations, industry influencers, and potential technology partners).
▪ Partnering with marketing to create campaigns and demand generation programs.
▪ Collaborating with product management to provide input on product direction and
ensure that customer feedback is incorporated into product strategy.
▪ Driving operational excellence in sales execution and forecasting.
▪ Redesigning sales organizational structures, selling motions, inside sales, and forecasting, in order to achieve an improved and robust sales trajectory.
▪ Successfully managing long sales cycles with a large volume of communication with stakeholders.
As a successful Sales Leader Transformational Business you will have a proven track record in selling enterprise software solutions, building new business, and executing complex sales cycles. This role will require engagement with Microsoft to build demand and penetrate some of the largest accounts.
Furthermore, you have:
▪ Bachelor's degree in business or related field.
▪ 10+ years of enterprise software sales experience, with a track record of exceeding quota.
▪ Experience selling ERP systems or other enterprise software solutions.
▪ Experience with MEDDICC sales methodology or similar methodology and excellent understanding of buying cycles.
▪ Experience building and managing a successfulsales team.
▪ Ability to build strong relationships with customers, partners, and internal stakeholders.
▪ Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial scale up environment.
▪ Ongoing development of sales team that includes recruiting, hiring and training new reps on the execution of a compressed sales cycle process.
▪ Willingness to travel domestically and internationally as needed.
▪ Fluency in English is required, additional language proficiency is a plus.
You also possess the following skills:
▪ Strong communication and interpersonalskills.
▪ Strong discernment of commercial opportunities.
▪ Resilient and dedicated to achieving strategic success and continuously improve.
▪ Natural impatient in achieving results.
▪ Strong cultural sensitivity.
▪ No-nonsense and hands-on approach.
▪ Has a coaching approach in realizing targets with the team and a strong empathic ability.
▪ Entrepreneurial mindset with hands-on approach.
▪ Takes ownership.
Starting in 2005, To-Increase has been a global SaaS leader in ISV for Microsoft Dynamics 365 business applications. They strongly believe in innovation and learning, and use their expertise for deep domain knowledge to develop futuristic solutions. A team of 170 employees supports 2200+ customers in transforming their businesses through technology in Europe, the US, and India – to ensure smooth client support and delivery. At To-Increase employee development is being valued because they believe empowered people can deliver robust results.
At To-Increase they empower their clients, with deep domain expertise to comprehend your industry's current and potential challenges. The tech-savvy team leverages these insights and uses their deep domain expertise and best practices to deliver purpose-built applications to help solve your problems quickly.