Manager Financial Shared Service Centre
Topcon Healthcare is the eye health brand of Topcon Corporation. Topcon Healthcare sees eye health differently. There vision is to empower providers with smart and efficient technologies for enhanced patient care. Keeping pace with the ever-changing landscape of the healthcare industry, they offer the latest integrated solutions including advanced multimodal imaging, vendor-neutral data management and ground-breaking remote diagnostic technology. By investing in value-driven innovations, Topcon works to enable people to enjoy good health and a high quality of life.
Topcon Europe Medical B.V. is the EMEA headquarters and located in Capelle aan den Ijssel, The Netherlands. Topcon Europe Medical B.V. is responsible for the distribution, sales, service and development of the innovative products to different customers within the region.
As Manager Financial Shared Service Centre, you are the driving force behind far-reaching process optimization and digitization. Topcon Europe Medical wants to restructure the financial administrative functions within EMEA and we are looking for a change manager who wants to build up the SSC with a view to an extension.
The goal is to make greater efficiency gains in the coming year, among other things through further professionalization and digitization. You play a crucial role. This position will demand a lot from your management skills! You are the manager of the team consisting of approximately 10 financial colleagues. They are jointly responsible for the central financial administration such as bank, creditors, debtors, project and general administration, are completed completely, correctly and on time. With your expertise you motivate and coach the team and you ensure that the right people are in the right places. You look at how you can improve things and improve processes and automation.
You are also the point of contact for the business controllers and the financial director EMEA. You will be given the freedom to shape this role and the opportunity to further develop yourself and the organization.
Topcon is looking for a person who has the following responsibilities and is capable to:
- Lead and develop the capabilities of the SSC Finance team by co-directing for continuous improvement (as well from a technology perspective as a process perspective)
- Developing and implementing processes that contribute to a uniform way of working within the SSC Finance
- Improving structural planning and control in the field of current results, operational planning and forecasts, partly by making optimal use of automated systems
- Ensuring correct administration / compliance with the rules regarding taxes, payroll and further evaluations
- Identifying possible non-compliance with internal procedures, processes and standards
- Lead the change within the SSC as with the other stakeholders
- Implement required automatization improvements
Topcon is looking for a person who is excited by the unique professional challenges to optimize and structure processes as well who is excited in driven the change that is associated with that. Topcon is looking for a driver and executor who continuously strives for excellence structure and knows how to lead change. You are a self-starter, having organizational and analytical skills and able to proactively and independently resolve issues in creative ways. You have a hands-on mentality and demonstrates resilience in challenging situations.
- You have a completed HBO or WO education in a financial direction
- You have gained solid management experience in another financial service environment or as manager of a larger accounting team
- Knowledge of and experience with system integrations, process optimization and digitization processes are important to us
- You do not let yourself be discouraged and you know how to include others in your advice through your persuasiveness
- You work accurately, are proactive, assertive and have an eye for continuous improvement
- In addition, you have excellent communication skills, you are sensitive to different cultures and you have knowledge and experience with ERP systems
- You can deal with a changing environment and you see it as a constant challenge to do things more efficiently
- You speak and write English well; you have experience and pleasure in leading and developing a team and you don't mind rolling up your sleeves every now and then
What offers Topcon?
This position includes a competitive benefits package.