Interim Realisation / Project Manager
About the job
As Realisation Manager you oversee the installation of power connections in The Netherlands. You combine project management and stakeholder management skills during the realisation phase of these installation projects. To achieve this, you work closely with municipalities, grid operators and the operations team. Your working package includes, but is not limited to:
- Planning and coordinating the installation of public infrastructure;
- Coordinating with the Operations Team on forecasting and intake of new projects;
- Managing contractors for installation and commissioning;
- Coordinating with municipalities regarding permits and local conditions;
- Resolving issues with power connections that have already been installed.
We think you are a good fit if you have the following skills and experience:
- Data driven forecasting
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Technical background in electrical engineering
- Experience working with grid operators
- Fluent in Dutch and English
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact Susanne van Vugt (+316 302 195 81). Please do apply if you are interested and think this you qualify for this position and we will contact you as soon as possible.
- Midden Nederland