Interim Financial Business Controller
Profile: Driven, flexible and experienced - decisive - strong focus on achieving results - structured and organised.
You’re responsible for correct financial registration, performing liquidity and balance sheet management, executing financial transactions (intercompany transactions), and ensuring these transactions comply with domestic and foreign (fiscal) legislation.
Broad experience within medium-sized and corporate companies in competitive B2B environments. Preferably affinity with (international) solution sales and supply chain.
- Start a.s.a.p.: 32 hours per week
- Assignment initially until the end of 2022
Knowledge and experience
- Master’s degree (or equivalent) in finance, accounting, or business administration
- Leadership experience, managing a (remote) team
- Thorough practical understanding of management accounting principles and techniques