HR Business Partner
About the role
Together with management and the HR team, you determine the annual priorities on the HR agenda, naturally within the HR policy framework of the organization. Your spearheads are being a good employer and attracting and retaining the right employees. You are also responsible for one or more HR projects. You work closely with the HR Business Partners and report to the CHRO. In this position, you will have a lot of independence and freedom; of course, there is room to spar with your colleagues and the CHRO. Occasional travel to the other international offices is required.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
You are an experienced HR professional who fits well in a business partner role that includes strategic, tactical, and operational HR tasks. You find it necessary to develop yourself and dare to discuss matters pleasantly. You like action like to see results from your work, and above all, enjoy making a positive difference to our employees and the team. You are also analytically strong. Furthermore, we expect the following:
• You have an academic working and thinking level and can look at the elements from above with HR and business acumen to optimize HR processes and personnel planning.
• You put your vision into practice in a practical, down-to-earth, and intelligent way and recognize yourself in our core values: together, with integrity, resourcefulness and expertise.
• 5+ years of generalist HR experience with a good understanding of the many different responsibilities of the function (e.g., learning & development, reward, compensation & benefits) and a lot more in getting things done.
• Fluent in Dutch and English, verbally and in writing
• Thorough knowledge of Dutch labor law and preferably some international.
About the organization
The organization has a global footprint with offices across Europe, Asia and North America. Their growing portfolio of clients is focused on leading, often multinational, companies in the high-tech machine building, medical technology, pharmaceutical, industry, and FMCG vertical sectors. They believe in the value of simplicity and the importance of insight and foresight. They are saying ‘yes’ to learning what drives our customers, understanding their future needs, and developing and refining the best-integrated supply chain solutions. They take time to get to know their customers and are proud of a culture that is both self-critical and open to feedback. By wanting to ‘do it better every day,’ they are committed to continuous improvement and innovation within their own and their customers’ operations.
By bringing order to the complex and chaotic, they are partners in their customers’ continuing success. Making them the reference point in efficient supply chain management of MRO supply / BOM tail spend.
About the offer
- a gross salary of up to € 65,000 per year (fulltime, 40 hours/week).
- possibility of hybrid working at home or on location.
- 36 days of leave based on full-time employment.
- a travel allowance.
- a pension scheme to which the employer also contributes.
- Attractive extra benefits such as an organic and healthy lunch in their company restaurant, the possibility of discounted sports and various training courses and workshops.
- An open and informal working atmosphere in which activities are regularly organized for staff.